"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." -2 Timothy 4:7
And so it seems like many things have come to an end, the tiresome (yet tireless) studying, the routine of waking up at 7am every morning - which, I know, is already a luxury because of the proximity of my home to school. Being able to see those beautiful familiar faces almost every weekday, which we often fail to realise is such a blessing. Walking or trudging around school saying hi to acquaintances whom I might never see again.
It's true when people say that after you leave school, people aren't going to remember you for your achievements, they're going to remember you for who you are, your values and principles, your attitudes and sensitivity towards the things, people and happenings around you. Because that's exactly the way I function when I lie in bed and think about the people I hold so dear to my heart.
It has been a very eventful year, and I'm thankful for everything and everyone God has brought into my life. Even if you think I might not be thankful for your presence in my life because of the way things have turned out between us (and I'm not referring to any specific person), I probably am because I have never learnt so much in such a short span of time. Never have I been so tested of my faith and character and the amount of love I am willing to pour out of my heart in place of senseless hatred or sometimes pure teenage angst.
I started writing this post thinking that I would rant mindlessly about the way I've been spending the past few days (and they were crazy!) but look how it turned out! Alright everybody, have fun at wherever you're flying off to! (:
DEBORAH
CHRISTIAN
raffles softball
raffles cdance
raffles interact